ಶ್ರೀ ರಾಮ ರಾಮ ರಾಮೇತಿ ರಮೇ ರಾಮೇ ಮನೋರಮೇ |
ಸಹಸ್ರನಾಮ ತತ್ತುಲ್ಯಂ ರಾಮನಾಮ ವರಾನನೆ |
श्री राम राम रामेति रमे रामे मनोरमे ।
सहस्रनाम तत्तुल्यं रामनाम वराननॆ ।
శ్రీ రామ రామ రామేతి రమే రామే మనోరమే |
సహస్రనామ తత్తుల్యం రామనామ వరాననె |
“Sree raama navami”
Ramachandra born in punarvasu nakshatra on Chaitra Shudda Navami.
Click for Devaranama on Ramachandra Devaru
Ravanaa’s Defeats – Click
Rameshwara – English PDF- click
link for Ramayana Quiz – click
ಕೌಸಲ್ಯಾಗರ್ಭಸಂಭೂತ ಸದಾ ಸೌಮಿತ್ರಿವತ್ಸಲ |
ಜಾನಕೀಸಹಿತೋ ರಾಮ ಗೃಹಾಣಾರ್ಘ್ಯಂ ನಮೋಸ್ತುತೇ |
ಕೌಸಲ್ಯಾನಂದನೋ ವೀರ ರಾವಣಾಸುರಮರ್ದನ|
ಸೀತಾಪತೇ ನಮಸ್ತುಭ್ಯಂ ಗೃಹಾಣಾರ್ಘ್ಯಂ ನಮೋಸ್ತುತೇ|
कौसल्यागर्भसंभूत सदा सौमित्रिवत्सल ।
जानकीसहितो राम गृहाणार्घ्यं नमोस्तुते ।
कौसल्यानंदनो वीर रावणासुरमर्दन।
सीतापते नमस्तुभ्यं गृहाणार्घ्यं नमोस्तुते।
kausalyaagarbhasambhUta sadaa soumitrivatsala |
jaanakIsahitO raama gRuhaaNaarGyam namOstutE |
kausalyaanandanO vIra raavaNaasuramardana|
sItaapatE namastubhyam gRuhaaNaarGyam namOstutE|
This is the day on which Srimannarayana was incarnated (Seventh incarnation) as Sriramachandra for the Putrakamesti yaaga made by Dasharatha Maharaja @ Ayodhya – for Ravana Kumbakarnaadi daithya samhaara, and sakala punya jeeva uddara. He showed righteous path to human beings to live like. He ruled Ayodhya for 11000 years after finishing 14 years of Vanavasa as per the wishes of his step mother kaikeyi.
1. ರಾಮ – ರ + ಆ + ಮ – ರಾಮ. ಮೊದಲು ‘ರ’, ಕೊನೆಗೆ ‘ಮ’ ಇದೆ. ಮಧ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ “ಆ” ಇದೆ.
“ರ” – ರತಿ, ರಮಣ, ಸುಖ ಎಂಬ ಅರ್ಥ. “ಮ” – ತಿಳುವಳಿಕೆ.
“ಆ” ಕಾರವನ್ನು ಈಚೆಗೂ, ಆಚೆಗೂ ಅನ್ವಯಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು. ಹೊಸ್ತಿಲಲ್ಲಿ ಇಟ್ಟ ದೀಪ ಹೇಗೆ ಹೊರಗೂ ಒಳಗೂ ಬೆಳಕು ಚೆಲ್ಲುವುದೋ ಹಾಗೆ. ಮಧ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಆಕಾರ ಮೊದಲಿನ ರಕಾರಕ್ಕೂ, ಕೊನೆಯ ಮಕಾರಕ್ಕೂ ಸೇರುವುದು. ಆ ಎಂದರೆ ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ರ ಎಂದರೆ ಸುಖ ಮತ್ತು ಮ – ತಿಳುವಳಿಕೆ ಉಳ್ಳವನೇ ರಾಮ. – ( ವಿಶ್ವಪ್ರಿಯತೀರ್ಥರು)
2. ಸಕಲರ ಮನಸ್ಸಿಗೂ ಮುದ ನೀಡುವವನಾದ್ದರಿಂದ – ರಾಮ
3. ಸದಾ ಮರಕತಮಣಿಯಂತೆ ನೀಲವರ್ಣನಾದವನಾದ್ದರಿಂದ – ರಾಮ
4. ಸದಾ ರಮೆಯೊಂದಿಗೆ ಕೂಡಿದವನಾದ್ದರಿಂದ – ರಾಮ
5. ಸ್ತ್ರೀಯರಿಗೆ ಮನೋರಮನಾದ್ದರಿಂದಲೂ – ರಾಮ
RAMESHWARA PRATHISTAPANE –
There is a saying “Sriramachandradevaru” made prathistapane of “Shivalinga” for “Brahmahatyadosha parihara”. Hence, the kshetra was called “Rameshwara” .
But RAAVANA is not a “brahmana” at all. Why?
Because Raavana’s father “vishravas” was a brahmana. but his mother “Kekasi” was a Rakshasi. Child gets “Mathru Jaathi” (Mathrujaathi: pithurguNa: – ma.Bha.taat. nir). Hence, Raavana must be Rakshasa not a brahmana.
2. “Samhara” of Raavana is lokakalyana kaarya. That is nothing but punyakarya rather than papa karya.
3. “Sri Ramachandra” is sakala Doshadoora – Saakshath Srihari. Therefore “Brahmahatya” and “Shivalingaprathist aapane” are only Kalpane, not sathya.
4. Shri Raameshwara got prathistapane done by Srirama – was not after the death of “Raavana” but before the nirmana of “Ramasethu” itself. That too to “Brahmahatya dosha parihara” of “Shiva”. This can be found in Vadirajaswamigala “Theertha prabandha” and “Sri Vijayeendra swamigala “ShivasarvaswaKandana”.
(Source – Dr Vyasanakere Prabhanjanachaarya’ s “Sangraha Ramayana” of Sri Narayana Panditachaarya )
There is lot of difference in actions by Ramachandra and Krishna.
In Ramavatara – Sri Ramachandra himself went to the daithyaas and killed them – went to Vaali’s place and killed him. Went to Ravana’s place and killed him. Whereas in Krishnavatara – The daithyas themselves came to Krishna and got killed by Krishna – Here poothani, Shakatasura, Truneekrutha, etc themselves came to him and got killed. In Kamsa’s came even though Krishna went there, he was asked by Kamsa to come there. In Shishupala Dantavaktra’s case also they only came to attack him and got killed. But one must never differenciate between Krishna & Rama
In Ramavatara – Sri Ramachandra married only once that is Seethamate – that is the incarnation of Lakshmidevi; whereas in Krishnavatara – Sri Ramachandra married 16108 – Sakshaat Lakshmidevi in the form of Rukmini and Satyabhama and with the sannidhana of Lakshmi in other 16106 roopaas. Without the sannidhana of Lakshmidevi Krishna would not have married them.
- In Krishnavatara even though Srikrishna seems like Stree Vallabha, he has done a lot with his upadesha which Raamavatara has not given. Sri Ramachandra showed by his acts to marry only once which was his pratigne whereas in Krishnavatara, he married just for fulfilling the boon which they had asked.
- In Ramavatara, Lakshmana had done a lot of punya with the seva of Sriramachandra Devaru and Seethamate. But in Krishnavatara, the same Lakshmana (Sheshadevaru), came in much before Krishna to set the stage for his avatara as his elder brother.
- In almost all the pictures, he is sketched as a standing figure with an arrow in his right hand, a bow in his left hand. He is always accompanied by Sitadevi, and his brother Lakshmana, and the Mukyaprana Hanumantha devaru to Ramachandra’s feet. He is said to have bluish complexion (neela megha shyama) like Krishnavatara.
- In Ramavatara while closing his avatara karya – Sri Ramachandra invited every one to come with him to Moksha, but in Krishnavatara while closing his avatara did not invited any – but he gave upadesha to Uddava and others and asked them to preach the sajjanaas which will be a way to attain moksha.
- Sri Ramachandra is highlighted as maryada purusha – whether it means that Krishna is not maryana purusha?
No, both are one and the same. There is no difference between any avatara of Srihari and his avatara. All are equal. If one tries to find any difference between the different avataraas, it means that Navavidha dwesha.